Hair removal for transgender/transexuals
As a transgender or transsexual person, you may face unwanted hair problems. At Smooth Touch we are experienced and sympathetic to your needs. We know that, whether it be permanent hair removal or waxing unwanted hair from any part of the body, your situation may not be straightforward and you need a sensitive and understanding approach.
Unsightly, stubborn hair, especially facial hair, is difficult to disguise. We know that this can affect the quality of life for a transgender person.
Many transgender clients who come to our clinic are especially concerned about the problem of beard growth and they often apply a lot of make up just to try and cover that area. Unfortunately make up and beards do not mix well, so permanent hair removal is often the best solution. We have successfully treated clients in the removal of facial hair. It is very rewarding to see the results over the course of treatments in the reduction and slowing down of growth of hair in the beard area.
We offer a free consultation service during which we will explain our techniques and can tailor a course of treatments to suit your needs and pocket.
Here at Smooth Touch we have many years experience of hair removal and are at the forefront of hair-removal technology and expertise. We are committed to providing our clients with excellent specialist services and we achieve fantastic results!
For whatever reason you are considering long lasting hair removal/reduction, we offer a confidential, understanding, professional and welcoming service.
We strive to get the best results and are passionate about the service we provide.
Permanent Hair Removal
- Spa Touch permanent hair removal works by emitting an intense light pulse which the melanin in the hair absorbs.
- In addition a heat pulse is directed at the hair papilla.
- This unique combination of light and heat raises the hair follicle temperature to coagulation point.
- This means the hair follicle is damaged, which delays and even prevents further growth.
- This procedure generates long lasting hair removal.
- The Spa Touch systems treats a relatively large area of hair with each pulse, unlike electrolysis which can only treat one hair at a time
- Spa Touch can remove hair from anywhere.
- The system is suitable for hair removal on the face, and body, bikini, under arms, legs, back, shoulders, chest – in fact any area you choose!
- Even better, this system works on all hair colours (unlike most lasers which tend to treat only dark hairs).
To find our more visit our Permanent Hair Removal page.
Waxing for transgender and transexuals
If you feel a little apprehensive or don’t want to commit to a course of Permanent hair removal treatments, why not try waxing your unwanted hair away?
We offer a full waxing service, and here at Smooth Touch are experts in both female and male waxing (including intimate waxing). So you can be assured you are in safe hands!
Waxing of course has the advantage of giving you beautiful smooth hair free skin immediately. If you choose waxing as the way forward for your hair removal you would need a treatment every 4 to 6 weeks to remain hair free and beautifully smooth. To find out more see our Waxing page.
Rejuvenate your skin with Skin Peels
Skin Peels offer a pain free, non-irritating way to effectively treat ageing skin, acne, reduce sun damage and hyper-pigmentation without shedding. As a regular treatment, for “normal” skin, skin peels can also help the skin to appear smoother, brighter and plumper.
Our Skin Peels are available in four different strengths, suitable for different skin types and conditions and are unique because they work deep within the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, encouraging cell renewal.
Skin Peels can help with all the following:- reduction of sun damage, fine lines, shallow acne scars, dry looking skin, dull skin tone, uneven pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores. The peels work by the removal of dead skin cells which are replaced by new ones, improving the brightness and condition of the skin, encouraging stimulation of collagen and elastin to rejuvenate your skin. To find out more visit our Skin Peels page.